Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael A Love has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael A Love has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Michael A Love has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I repair equipment in the Cardiac Catheritization Lab where Dr. Love performs most of his cath procedures. I recently lost my cardiologist who I had been with as long as I have had heart problems. There were several cardiologist I could have chosen who are highly thought of by the staff in the cath lab and are excellent with there patients, but the reason I chose Dr. Love is because of the friendly and cordial way he interacts with the staff who serve under him. You can frequently hear his unmistackable laughter but I have never heard any cross or unkind words from him directed at the staff. That is why I chose to go with him over all the other cardiologist I could have chosen
Dr. Love MIStreated and MISprescribed medications that CAUSED me to spend FOUR days in ICU after he cleared me for travel, the same day! The ICU stopped the FOUR medications he prescribed, and my critical blood readings miraculously became normal after 4 days of ICU. His medical staff was obnoxious, medically uninformed, and negligent in follow through with prescribed tasks.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Michael A Love accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Love, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Chattanooga, TN, in this video.
Dr. Michael A Love is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.