Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Abel
Dr. Michael Abel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Abel is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, California Pacific Medical Center-Pacific Campus and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Abel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Abel has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Michael Abel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.