Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael G Azzam has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael G Azzam has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 25
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Azzam - Posted on May 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Azzam - Posted on April 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Azzam - Posted on April 4th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Azzam - Posted on April 3rd, 2018
I recently began seeing Dr. Azzam for a torn meniscus. I have had numerous sports related operations in my younger years, but was a bit worried about this one since my last operation was over 30 years ago. He is thorough, genuinely interested, listened to my history and spent time addressing my concerns. I have already recommended him to people at work having similar issues. Staff is great too.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Azzam - Posted on February 26th, 2018
I visited Dr. Azzam due to a small knee fracture and small arm fracture. My injuries were not nearly as severe as many that I imagine Dr. Azzam treats; yet, the treatment I received was top notch. Dr. Azzam is a knowledgeable AND courteous medical professional. That seems to be a rare combination these days. He is a highly recommended service provider!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
8 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Michael G Azzam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael G Azzam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fenton, MO.