- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael B Fallon
Dr. Michael B Fallon is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Houston, TX and Phoenix, AZ( and 5 other locations). They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Dr. Michael B Fallon has 7 locations
Dr. Michael B Fallon has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael B Fallon has the following 18 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Portal Hypertension
- Liver Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis B
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Michael B Fallon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael B Fallon
Dr. Fallon graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine in 1984. Dr. Fallon works in Phoenix, AZ and 6 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Dr. Fallon is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Phoenix and Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center.