Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Birnbaum
Dr. Michael D Birnbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Birnbaum is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Birnbaum has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael D Birnbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I have been a patient of Dr. Birnbaum for over 15 years. When other doctors have given up, Dr. Birnbaum has always sought to get to the root of the problem. I have referred many patients to Dr. Birnbaum and will continue to do so.
Forced gastric bypass surgery even after admitting to me I didn't meet the weight requirements and sent me inappropriate anti-insurance e-mails. He then forced me to come into the office and pay a co-pay to tell me I have diabetes and that's it. No medication, no glucose blood monitor, nothing. He told me my GP would take care of it. Went to my GP and started to monitor my glucose levels and imagine that, the diabetes seems to be "controlled" now. My levels are always within reason. Don't go to this doctor, he just wants your money.
Dr. Birnbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Michael D Birnbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael D Birnbaum Md, 1042 Broadmoor Rd, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael D Birnbaum in this video.
Dr. Michael D Birnbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.