Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Crovetti Jr
Dr. Michael J Crovetti Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Crovetti is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. Dr. Crovetti has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Crovetti Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 55
Dr Crovetti is amazing. I am a professional figure skater. Overr the years my hips took a pretty bad beating through my chosen sport and my pain level got so bad, I could barely walk. I did some very deep research. Interviewing by the end 5 surgeons. In the beginning 14 years ago, I had MRIs, and X-rays. The 1st out of the 5 said they could do exploratory surgery. But they couldn't guarantee I would walk again!!!! So for about 10 years after that. I pushed through the pain. Then about 4 years ago I had to do something about it. I interviewed 3 more surgeons. All came very highly recommended by colleagues of mine who are all professional athletes. They were all great and could tell I needed hip replacement with just a look at an X-ray. The last interview i had was with Dr Crovetti. I knew after the first 2 minutes, he was the Dr for me. He is confident and knowledgeable. His staff amazing and compassionate. The recovery center is like a 5 star hotel. everyone gets their own private room. The nurses are very attentive to ones every need. I was walking with in 2 hours after surgery. the next day i walked up 3 flights of stairs. I was driving with in 3 weeks and walking a mile a month after my surgery. I have skated and yes Dr Crovetti. Thank you for making it all possible as your slogan says and so true, "I can Again" Thank you!
Dr. Crovetti was easy to get in to see, he was up front on all options regarding my issues and gave me a number of options that were effective in getting me thru my work schedule until I could find time to have surgical procedures done. He has an easy upbeat manner and makes it easy to ask questions and explore the best options for your needs.
I have had 2 surgeries on my right knee over 12 year period. I was having pain in my knee- my friend referred me to him-his mother just had a hip replacement from him. I am so happy I found him- he is an excellent surgeon . He knows what he is doing- he uses a machine to lift your leg after surgery- the man that brought machine over- asked who is Doctor- I told him and he said you will heal fast with Dr Crovetti and I did. If I need another operation- he is the only one that will do it. Thank You Doc for making my life great again!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Crovetti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael J Crovetti Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCrovetti Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 2779 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 200, Henderson, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Crovetti Jr in this video.
Dr. Michael J Crovetti Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.