More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Darmadi
Dr. Michael Darmadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vandalia, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Darmadi is affiliated with Fayette County Hospital, Fayette Co Hospital and St Anthonys Mem Hosp, Effingham, Il. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Darmadi has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Darmadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fayette County Hospital
Fayette Co Hospital
St Anthonys Mem Hosp, Effingham, Il
Fayette County Hosp, Vandalia, Il
19 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1994
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael Darmadi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1003 N 8th St, Vandalia, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Darmadi in this video.
Dr. Michael Darmadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vandalia, IL.