Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael S Domer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael S Domer has the following 18 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Michael S Domer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael S Domer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Domer is an outstanding surgeon. He has performed rotator cuff surgery for both my husband and me, plus wrist surgery for me with flawless results. Our recoveries were quick and complete, with a full return to normal activities. He is highly skilled, ethical and compassionate, and I would highly recommend him. In addition, his staff are friendly and caring.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Michael Domer to family and friends. He and his staff were professional, kind and compassionate. Dr. Domer did arthroscopic surgery for my knee a couple of months ago and I am nearly ready to dance again! He is a special Doctor and I hope that by writing this review, more people will be aware of his healing practice. Thank you, Dr. Domer!
So many doctors these days are pressured by how many patients they have to see each day and often they are looking at their computers instead of at their patients. Not Dr. Domer. I recently was sent to him when I fractured my patella in Phoenix . He took his time and I could not have been more pleased with his personable, comforting, thorough care .He considered other health issues of mine as well and I was completely confident in his care. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Domer.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Domer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Michael S Domer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Orthopedic Associates, 690 N Cofco Center Ct Ste 290, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Domer, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Michael S Domer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.