Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Entenberg
Dr. Michael Entenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Entenberg is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Entenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Entenberg has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Michael Entenberg has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael Entenberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Entenberg for many years and he has always been very thorough, compassionate and has helped us tremendously with our medical conditions. He's a busy guy, but still finds plenty of time to spend with us on our visits. The members of the staff are all very pleasant to deal with, and Rosario, Dr. Entenberg's assistant is absolutely wonderful.
Dr. Entenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Jackson Health System
Dr. Michael Entenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Entenberg in this video.
Dr. Michael Entenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.