Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael H Albert
Dr. Michael H Albert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richland, MS, with another office in Pearl, MS. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Albert is affiliated with Merit Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael H Albert has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael H Albert has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Michael H Albert has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael H Albert is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 34
Horrible they always run tests u don't need done just to charge your insurance more. If your medication runs out and u have pharmacist call he will not refill em but tell you to come back in office it gets old having to go see same doctor ever 2 months for blood pressure medication that I've taken for years.I just took my daughter to get on birth control and med for migrain non narcotic. He Rx BC that's side effect is migraine and no migrain meds says take her to er for miagrains.me and family been going here for past 7 yrs after this last time me my daughter and and my foster kids will be finding another doctor. Only reason I kept em this long was because he opens at 730 so kids didn't miss much school. If your sick or looking for a good family doctor go elsewhere and don't take my word for it Google his name dr Albert's pearl ms and read reviews. Hope this helps
Dr. Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Michael H Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael H Albert, MD - Family Medicine in Richland, MS, in this video.
Dr. Michael H Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, MS.