Have you seen Dr. Michael G Hannon?

Happiness is a New Hip!

My experience with Dr. Hannon was outstanding from the office working with my insurance company to the actual procedure. Nothing could have gone better. I am pleased and now ready for the other hip procedure. This surgery has changed my life in the most positive way.

My knees feel better than they have in years!

Dr. Hannon performed Petella tendon reattachment surgery on both of my knees (about a year and a half apart) He did an excellent job, and now I'm pain free in my knees for the for the first time in many years. On top of that he was sincerely concerned about my recovery, especially in the days right after the surgery. He called me personally several times to check and see how I was. Not very common in today's day and age! Thanks Dr. Hannon!

Great orthopedic surgeon

Dr. Hannon accurately diagnosed my torn ACL after another orthopedist did not. The reconstructive surgery he performed using a graft from my patellar tendon went smoothly. Dr. Hannon was professional, personable, and compassionate throughout the whole process. After 11 months from my surgery, I was able to go snowboarding again. Highly recommend.

Awesome Experience.

Professional and personable.

Definitely Go To Him!

Several years ago, on one of my daily walks, I felt a strange sensation in my right knee. Having never had knee problems – or any other major physical problems either – I assumed I had made a misstep and not noticed it. The sensation came and went in the ensuing weeks, gradually becoming more pain than sensation, and after a few visits, the chiropractor I’d gone to for help said I needed an MRI. It showed a torn meniscus, and surgery was the only solution. By that time, the pain was awful, I got the surgery as soon as I could, and the recovery was months-long and extremely painful. So, when I rolled over in bed one morning last spring, felt a jolting pain in my hip, followed by the same sort of sensation in my LEFT knee as I touched the floor, I decided not to wait, as I figured my delay the last time may have contributed to the agony after the surgery. I immediately called the surgeon who’d done my right knee and made an appointment, and called the chiropractor – who’d also done the physical therapy after my previous surgery – who recommended I call Dr. Hannon. Why not? I thought. Two opinions are always better than one. I saw the surgeon who’d done my other knee. He took x-rays, he looked at them on his screen, and said everything looks fine, come back if it gets worse, goodbye. My appointment with Dr. Hannon was the next day. He also took x-rays, he also looked at them and said everything looks fine. But then he said, “Lie down on the table.” And he then proceeded to take several minutes manipulating my left foot and leg, putting them in different positions, asking me where the pains/sensations were, whether it felt different if he tilted the foot this way, or applied pressure on the leg here, and so on. He listened as I told him of the previous problem, and agreed it might be another meniscus issue, but suggested physical therapy before rushing into surgery. I felt I was in the hands of a doctor – literally. Over the years, I’ve always found the best doctors were the ones who were “hands-on” – yeah, they look at x-rays and MRIs and yada yada, but they also rely on their hands to feel what’s going on with the patient. Long story short, after an MRI, it turned out to be something which did need surgery, and the time lag was about the same as before. But this time the recovery was considerably shorter, and absolutely pain-free. I’d been prepared to be in agony for more than a month, so it was a fabulous surprise to have no pain. At all. Stiffness, yeah. Need physical therapy, of course – but no pain! Jeeminy! Needless to say, if anything goes wrong with either knee – or anything else – again, I’m gonna call Dr. Hannon.

Shoulder Surgery---- Torn Labrum

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Hannon & Snibee Orthopedics. They have a very professional staff who are very warm and talkative to patients. An important pat of my experience with Dr. Hannon was that he laid out all the options for me before we ultimately decided the best course of action. I first tried physical therapy to recover however, the ultimate decision to move forward with the surgery was the best medical decision I have made so far. I have regained full mobility in my shoulder. This was very important to me because I am a college student who enjoys playing sports and going to the gym with my pals. He also was able to accommodate my surgery and recovery schedule to fit my school schedule so my shoulder surgery would not interfere so much with my academics. His staff was also very understanding about setting up appointments due to my very busy schedule. Additionally, Dr. Hannon let me choose my preferred physical therapist. This was very convenient for the recovery process as I had a good relationship with my physical therapist and she is conveniently located near my house. Also, by giving me a detailed syllabus for my physical therapy, I was able to have continuity with both my physical therapist at school as well as at home. In regards to the staff, they are all very nice and very professional. I have had no problems setting up appointments or getting in touch with Dr. Hannon via phone or email. It is also very refreshing to see Dr. Hannon following my surgery as he has a very upbeat personality who you can tell truly cares about the recovery process and giving a personalized experience to patients. This was very important because I have a seizure disorder. The fact that he remembers this at every visit and constantly reminds the importance of having a smooth recovery in order to not re-injure myself is something that stood out for me and something that I am very thankful for. I intend to recommend Dr. Hannon for orthopedic surgery in the future.

Could never find a better doctor or a more caring one!

He is a man that cares.he knows the pain your going thru..... Wonderful bedside manner..but most important he is an excellent Surgeon,he excels in his profession. I make these statements Because of what I had gone thru, an how he did his job!!

Exceptional Care!

What a refreshing experience I had with doctor Michael Hannon, his assistant,Diana Buch, and staff. I am very impressed with the professionalism, personalism and high level of care that was provided by Doctor Hannon and his staff. I had a medial meniscus tear which had been worsening by the day and becoming excruciatingly painful effecting my ability to work, drive, sleep and function. Doctor Michael Hannon was recommended by my primary physician. I was able to get a next day appointment which I never expected. On the first appointment after filling out all of the necessary paperwork, I waited no more than five to ten minutes before being called in for x-rays and to see the doctor. Doctor Hannon took the time to listen and independently assess the symptoms I was describing, experiencing and conduct his own exam. Then after reviewing the MRI results/report which I had previously done, Doctor Hannon took the time to explain the results of the report in relation to what I was experiencing and the necessity for surgery. Surgery (my first ever) was scheduled in less than a week (4 business days) which I wanted asap due to the level of pain I was experiencing. The surgical prep process was seamless and painless, everything was explained. I woke up from surgery not even knowing it had been done with the exception that my leg was wrapped in a sock and all my pain had subsided. Doctor Hannon explained the surgical results in detail and reviewed the post op recovery process, do’s and don’ts. Pain meds were weened off within two days and transitioned to Aleve, RICE and eventually physical therapy. All of my post op office visits and exams were quick and easy. Doctor Hannon’s Assistant, Diana Buch, was always there and a phone call away to address any questions or concerns and if need-be, a direct connect to Doctor Hannon. I am very impressed with the professionalism, personalism and high level of care that was provided by Doctor Hannon and his staff. I would highly recommend and refer all family members or friends needing quality orthopedic care to Doctor Michael Hannon.

A Great Surgeon and Great Person

Dr. Hannon is exceptional. I saw him for a lingering/worsening meniscus issue. He listened to me carefully, analyzed my scans, and recommended a minimally invasive surgical procedure. The surgery went perfectly, and 3 months later I'm back to 100%. He is the perfect balance of decisive and cautious. When he believed surgery was the best option, he advocated it. Yet he ALSO insisted on a careful and deliberate rehabilitation (including regular physical therapy) to make sure there were no setbacks in my recovery. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Wish he was my FIRST opinion!!!

I rarely rate anything, but if I could give Dr. Hannon more than 5 stars I WOULD. I spent almost 2 years trying to 'fix' a bad back with a BAD 'doctor' (I think I'll rate him next.. he will get less than zero stars) turns out it wasn't my back, NEVER WAS. It was my HIP. Dr. Hannon managed to do what that other idiot couldn't in TWO YEARS. Ease my frustration, along with my pain. I had to replace both of my hips, best decision I ever made and I never ONCE felt hesitant with Dr. Hannon despite my previous experience with an ummm.. 'medical professional'. He was always informative and professional. He remains so today, as my PT continues. My last surgery was in January, and I literally feel brand new.. as if the last couple of years never happened. I constantly have to remind myself to slow down, because I honestly sometimes forget that I recently had two surgeries. That's how well my experience with Dr. Hannon was/is!!! He also gets bonus points for having the most professional staff. Diana was on top of things even before I thought to ask about them. I recommend him HIGHLY. That's not something I normally do (as my previous doctor will soon find out). People always say "get a second opinion", but if Dr Hannon was my first opinion I wouldn't have wasted so much time, money.. and ANGER!

Thank you, Dr. Hannon!

I cannot thank Dr. Hannon enough for his kind, expert care. I had never broken a bone in my life and was about to start acting in a play in two weeks, when I took a bad fall and landed directly on my arm. I was very concerned that a broken humerus would prevent me from doing my work, but Dr. Hannon was incredibly supportive and confident that I could carry on wearing a brace. I think his confidence in me went a long way in speeding up my recovery. He told me to do a couple of things which turned out to be incredibly important: to eat well, & to have physical therapy. He was also kind enough to refer me to his colleague Dr. Sanjit Konda in New York for care in the weeks when I was doing my play. I was released from Dr. Hannon's care this past Tuesday and feel so lucky that I was treated by him. He, his X-Ray technicians, and his office staff are all wonderful. My arm is back to normal too.

Trustworthy and Friendly -- the absolute best

Could not have had a better doctor...I went to another orthopedic surgeon who recommended shoulder surgery. For a second opinion, I went to Dr. Hannon, who easily explained the benefits and risks of shoulder surgery and together we decided not to do it. Now I have almost full range of motion through PT alone. He is very friendly, concise, and trustworthy. Could not recommend Dr. Hannon more.

Dr. Michael G Hannon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.