Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Sinclair has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael J Sinclair has the following 10 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Age-Related Problems
Dr. Michael J Sinclair has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael J Sinclair is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 132
Best Family medicine office ever! The doc is super friendly, very smart and above all he listens. The list of services he provides is amazing. I rarely ever need to go to any other doctor. Same for my family. They all love him. My daughter is 17 and she won't go to any other doctor. My son is 15 and he actually likes to go see "his doctor". Even my husband who is very hard to please thinks that Dr. Sinclair is a great doctor. I have switched all of my health care to him. Highest recommendation.
What a great office. Dr Sinclair was very nice, very smart and made me feel totally comfortable. During my consultation I never felt any pressure to buy anything. He answered all of my questions and helped me choose the right procedures for me. I ended up choosing laser hair removal, Botox and Juvederm. I am very pleased with my results. In 15 minutes he did my underarms, Brazilian bikini, happy trail and my toes. Very little discomfort. Within 3 days the hair just fell out! He also did my Botox and I got Juvederm in my lips. My Botox results were great. No bruising and a very natural result. My lips looked amazing, I got lots of compliments and again, no bruising. I will be coming back for sure and bringing my friends!
This has to be the nicest and smartest family doctor I have ever had. He is so easy to talk to. He made me feel very comfortable. He provides a wide range of services....takes care of my whole family. He did my well woman exam. He took a mole off of my husband. He did my son's school physical. They all like him a great deal. The office staff is also very helpful. I strongly recommend him.
This is the nicest family doctor I have ever had. He is very smart. He listened to me. He understands my needs. His staff is great. Everybody is very friendly. I strongly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Michael J Sinclair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSinclair Enterprises, 13005 Southern Blvd Ste 111, Loxahatchee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Sinclair in this video.
Dr. Michael J Sinclair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.