Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Jacobs
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Baltimore, MD. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Preventive Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Jacobs has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.