- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Older has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael J Older has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Michael J Older Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael J Older
Dr. Older graduated from the Tufts University School of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Older works in Ayer, MA and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Older is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center and Emerson Hospital.