Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Kassouf
Dr. Michael J Kassouf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parlin, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Kassouf is affiliated with NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Kassouf has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kassouf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Dr. Michael J Kassouf accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKivarkis Y Younan MD PA, 1145 Bordentown Ave Ste 10, Parlin, NJ
Dr. Michael J Kassouf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parlin, NJ.