Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Lasser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I really liked Dr Lasser personally. He was so kind and nice. However, at the mention that I wanted to pursue having an unmedicated birth, his reaction was one that made me feel as if I was crazy or high maintenance for wanting such a thing. I ended up switching to a midwife with great success. I'd recommend him for anyone high risk, but for those low risk mamas wanting a drug-free birth, he is not your man.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Lasser. He truly is one of my favorite people, and I always look forward to my visits with him. I work in healthcare (with just enough OB knowledge to be dangerous) and I am a bit of a hypochondriac. He is a perfect counterpoint to my occasional craziness/worries. He has a wonderfully calming manner, and I trust in his judgements entirely. His clinic almost always runs ahead of time, and I never had any issues getting routine or "last minute" appointments. He is exceptional!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Michael J Lasser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Avenue Clinic, 11211 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Lasser in this video.
Dr. Michael J Lasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.