Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A White
Dr. Michael A White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Keller, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. White is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. White has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael A White has the following 14 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Michael A White has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael A White is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have used Dr. White for 8 years and 3 pregnancies and 2 c-sections. He is amazing. I don't even have one negative thing to say about him, his nurse practitioner (have seen her for annuals and love her too), nurses, or the office staff. He is attentive, knowledgeable, personable, caring, and genuine. There is nothing else I would want in an OBGYN. My husband and I both love him and are so thankful we have a doctor we completely trust and respect. My kids even know Dr. White welcomed them into the world. He is top notch!!
Dr White has been my doctor for 18 years!He is an amazing,kind,caring and understanding doctor!!!! Yes you may have to wait but he's totally worth it!!!It's extremely hard to find a doctor like him with such a wonderful bedside manner,he makes you feel that you're his only patient and he truly listens!!My daughter is going to him now and she is very comfortable with him too! And I have never had a GYN who was so gentle that you really don't feel the exam!!So believe me when I say "Ladies he's worth the wait!!!!"
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Michael A White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Womens Healthcare Associates, 1141 Keller Pkwy Ste A, Keller, TX
Dr. Michael A White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keller, TX.