Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael N Sills
Dr. Michael N Sills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sills is affiliated with Baylor Hamilton Heart Vascular Hospital and Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael N Sills has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael N Sills has the following 27 expertise
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Lipid Disorders
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Coronary Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Attack
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- High Cholesterol
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1984
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Michael N Sills accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Consultants Of Texas, 621 N Hall St Ste 400, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael N Sills in this video.
Dr. Michael N Sills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.