Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Goodman
Dr. Michael P Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davis, CA. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Sutter Davis Hospital and Woodland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Goodman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael P Goodman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Family Planning
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Goodman is the only OB/GYN specialist that has treated me with sensitivity, respect, and, the only capable of performing procedures in a fast and pain-free manner. He is also a good listener, and has a possitive/understanding outlook on women's sexual issues. Dr. Goodman is also the author of "The Midlife Bible, a Woman's Survival Guide"
Dr. Goodman is really easy to talk to. I had some embarrassing issues to discuss and he actually had me laughing by the end of the appointment. He asked a lot of questions I have never been asked before, which was helpful in diagnosing my problem. I had to call him after hours and he phoned right back. He really makes me feel like he cares. His office staff is very nice, nothing cold or rigid toward me.
Dr. Goodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Michael P Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael P Goodman Md, 635 Anderson Rd Ste 12B, Davis, CA
Dr. Michael P Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davis, CA.