Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael Perlman
Dr. Michael Perlman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Perlman is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital South and Westside Regional Medical Cen. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Perlman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael Perlman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I went in the middle of the night to ER, with warm big rash on my shoulder.Every time I go to my doctors ,the rash is not there.So I wanted a doctor to see what I am taking about.The doctor came looking at me with some sort of an arrogant fleer ,speaking to me like I was some short of retried.Every question he ask or the way he ask he seems very surprised when I answer him back.And he could not do to much because he is not a specialist he was trying to apologize to me.It make sense this type of explication.On the discharge paper,he put something like to contact my primary physician if the medication I am taking is not on the list.He is kidding me ,I was on the ER last week to,remember,thank God was not treat it by him and also to contact my physician or my pharmacist about how to store or how to dispose out date medication.It is so sad a young man and a doctor can right that type of and advice to a grown up women.I would like to mention was no conversation what so ever about how I store my medication.It is right something big like that of an hospital does not mean is to good.The nurse was also arrogant like him.If they treat you like this when you pay for the service?!..
Dr. Perlman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Regional Hospital
Memorial Regional Hospital South
Westside Regional Medical Cen
Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Memorial Hospital Miramar
20 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1993
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Regional Hospital, 3501 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Perlman, MD - Emergency Medicine in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Michael Perlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.