Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Pippin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Michael Pippin is one of the best obgyn's. He is very thorough with his patients and truly cares. I had a very high risk pregnancy and he took great care of me he would sit down in the room with me and not leave until all my questions were answered. He never minded if I called him after hours with concerns if it was important to me it was important to him. I would recommend him to anyone
Dr. Pippin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Michael S Pippin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCookeville Ob/Gyn Associates, 317 N Hickory Ave, Cookeville, TN
Dr. Michael S Pippin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.