- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Rowland has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael J Rowland has the following 13 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Michael J Rowland Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael J Rowland
Dr. Rowland graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 1986. Dr. Rowland works in Birmingham, AL and specializes in Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rowland is affiliated with Brookwood Medical Center.