Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Scheel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael J Scheel has the following 15 expertise
- Wrist Injury
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Michael J Scheel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
Extremely caring and an overall great guy. Excellent physician. I have great respect for his honesty and surgical skills. I coul barely walk when I met him and now I am back to my life. Although I have likely permanent limitations, Dr. Scheel has made it as good as it will likely ever be. I am also in healthcare and I am very hard to impress, but I will never go to another surgeon. I have a chronic issue that damages my joints and Dr. Scheel is the only guy for the job. I highly recommend him, first for his skill but equally for who he is as a person. He will always treat you with caring aand respect.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
West Virginia University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWashington Health System, 125 N Franklin Dr, Washington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Scheel in this video.
Dr. Michael J Scheel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, PA.