Dr. Michael P Widick Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Widick?

Excellent ENT

Would highly recommend him.

I Nose more now!

If you are needing nose surgery like septoplasty for straightening a deviated septum or if you can' t breathe right for any reason and you have been putting off the surgery, like I did, don't wait any longer. Go see Dr. Michael Widick, he really NOSE what he's doing and is very thorough. Thanks Dr. Widick!

Sinus surgery

Dr. Widick is excellent. The sinus surgery he performed has helped so much! Today was my 6 month check up post surgery and I thanked him for helping improve my breathing.

He is a very good doctor. I had major sinus problems. I could not smell after years of being stuffed up. Then all a sudden my nose started running out of control for days.He had me use medication for months first and when that did not clear me up he did surgery on my nose on my deviated septum. I saw him for about one year and I am better now. I recommended him to a friend for her surgery. He did well with her too.

Dr. Widick - caring, thorough, and effective

Dr. Widick has been our family ENT for several years. He is always caring and thorough. He will do whatever it takes to diagnose the problem and treat it quickly and effectively.

Excellent healthcare

Dr. Widick took time to explain my procedure and answer my questions. He showed a honest concern about my personal situation and health needs during and after my surgery. His staff were always knowledgeable, kind, and efficient. His insurance medical assistant made sure my insurance was correct and discussed her concerns for my coverage. I appreciated her extra care with my case.

Sinus Surgery

After three tries with other ENT's Dr. Widick took care of my problems an I am now able to sleep at night. Thank you Dr. Widick.

Exceptional...

Dr. Widick and his staff are an example of what doctors everywhere should be. They are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I only wish every doctor I see would give me the same treatment and respect that Dr. Widick and his staff offer.

Engineering Geek

I broke my nose in a fall and was referred to Dr Widick by my PCM. Dr Widick not only set my nose back (can you believe after 4 weeks? He said he normally like days to at most a week but said he was "willing" if I was so I got to set a record for his longest time lapsed). Outstanding outcome - he even noticed a spur which he helped me get authorization for and repaired at a day surgery clinic on Merritt Island. I'm as "good as new!" Thank you Dr Widick!

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Widick and his staff! My appointment was timely, Dr. Widick listened carefully to my concerns and complaints, he asked appropriate follow-up questions and offered a plan to assess, but not be too costly or unnecessary. I would recommend him highly!

Problem Solver

The office staff is very professional, polite, and courteous. Dr. Widick is not like other ENTs where you feel like a number and get rushed in and out. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, and he will problem solve your issue. I am very thankful that Dr. Widick problem solved my issues because now I am pain free from sinus headaches and infections. I am also pain free from the symptoms of an elongated styloid process. I recommend Dr. Widick to anyone that needs a great ENT.

sinus surgery

Dr. Widick is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.