- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael N Wilkin MD
Dr. Michael N Wilkin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Michael N Wilkin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael N Wilkin has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Michael N Wilkin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael N Wilkin
Dr. Perry D. Inhofe earned his undergraduate degree from Duke University, Biomedical Engineering and Electrical Engineering in 1984. Dr. Inhofe attended medical school at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, graduating in 1988. His residency was completed at Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO, General Surgery Rotating Internship in 1989, and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Residency in 1993. Dr. Inhofe received the University of New Mexico Medical Center, Department of Orthopedic Surgery Division of Hand Surgery Fellowship in 1994. He is certified by The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Oklahoma State Medical Association, and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. His sub-specialties/special interests are Arthroscopic, Reconstructive & Trauma Surgery of the Hand and Microsurgery. Dr. Inhofe and his family reside in Tulsa.