Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Anzilotti
Dr. Michele Anzilotti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Anzilotti is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michele Anzilotti has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michele Anzilotti has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Michele Anzilotti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Best doctor out there
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele Anzilotti - Posted on April 16th, 2015
One of the kindest, most professional doctor I have ever seen. Not only is she a superb doctor with a gorgeous officd, she is positive, warm, kind and just perfect. Her office runs absolutely on time. She never rushes you, either. I'd give her ten stars if I could (and I'm not so easy to please).
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele Anzilotti - Posted on August 22nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michele Anzilotti - Posted on September 15th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anzilotti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
The New York Weill Cornell Center
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Michele Anzilotti Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michele Anzilotti's office for more information.
1016 5th Ave New York, NY : (212) 535-5522
Locations & Directions1016 5th Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Michele Anzilotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.