Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michele Monaco
Dr. Michele Monaco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Monaco is affiliated with Altoona Hospital, Pocono Medical Center and Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michele Monaco has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Monaco has been so great with my son literally since the day he was born! He drove an hour to see him at 11pm the day he was born and made my husband and I feel so much better about his heart issue. He is always so sweet and caring to him when we go for check ups and he answers all of my questions, even the ones that seem silly! I feel very confidant in him and hope that we can always see him for my son.
Dr. Monaco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pocono Medical Center
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Hazleton General Hospital
Moses Taylor Hospital
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Community Medical Center/Scranton
Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Saint Joseph Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Michele Monaco accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichele P Monaco MD, 160 Lathrop St, Kingston, PA
Dr. Michele Monaco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, PA.