Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michele P Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I was a patient of Dr. Johnson for a couple of years. I had two children with under Dr. Johnson. When I wanted to have my 3rd child, I started to read more about Dr. Pratice and what options and rights the patient had. After reading more and more about what I should have been expecting from my Dr, I soon realized that Dr. John didn't always made the best decision for me. Looking back at my experience, I always felt that if the Dr. said it was right, then it was must because she was the Dr. and who questions the Dr.?! That was my mentality at the time. I always wanted to have a natural birth, but my baby was breached. The Dr. didn't provide me enough information in regards to the risk, and therefore she said that I would have to do a C-Session. We were divestated, but we went through the experience. When trying to have my third child, she finally admitted that she doesn't do Natural birth after a woman has 2 C-sessions which was my case based on her decisions. If I knew then what I now know, I would have challenge her decision multiple times. The office staff are simply just ok. The Dr. would cancel appointments at any time, but when I needed to reschedule an appointment, they would want to charge me. That didn't make sense. In the end, I decided to change Dr. because I felt that Dr. Johnson didn't have the best interest in mind. After making the change, I have felt much more comfortable with my doctor.
I have been going to Dr.Johnson's office for 7 years and I love her and her staff!!! She took care of me with all 3 of my pregnancies and did great!! She cares about her patients and her staff goes out of there way to get to know you and are comforting and care about you feelings!!! I just LOVE them ALL!!!
39 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Michele P Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSmg Methuen Obstetrics And Gynecology, 60 East St Ste 3300, Methuen, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michele P Johnson in this video.
Dr. Michele P Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Methuen, MA.