Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle E Eyler
Dr. Michelle E Eyler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eyler is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Eyler has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle E Eyler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michelle E Eyler has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michelle E Eyler has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
I have been seeing Michelle Eylers many years and did not know what the "DO" meant. Well I get sciatica and I go to Dr. Eylers. She rolled me on my side and then cracked my back and within 4 hours I was back to normal. She is friendly and spends time listening and learning a bit about who you are and what you like to do in life. I travel a lot and she has been helpful preparing me with the proper vaccines and so forth. Strongly recommend.
Dr. Michelle Eylers has excellent beside manner and always takes the time to understand your condition. She is Friendly, caring and gives you a general feeling that she is there to work with you. She never talks down to you and takes the time to explain everything.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eyler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Tucson General Hospital Osteo
Dr. Michelle E Eyler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOracle Prince Family Practice, 340 W Prince Rd Ste 100, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Michelle E Eyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.