Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle L Heintges has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michelle L Heintges has the following 15 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Michelle L Heintges has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michelle L Heintges is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
We see Dr. Heintges at Advanced Women's Healthcare and have for all of our pregnancies. She is always cheerful and makes you feel instantly like you are part of her family. She puts you, the patient, first above everything, and helps you feel secure by being honest and clear in her communication. The rest of the staff at AWH are all genuinely kind and caring. I have only had one not-so-positive encounter in 6 years, but that employee has since left the practice. I definitely recommend using AWH.
Dr. Heintges is a wonderful physician, knowledgeable, friendly. Only complaint is that you can never speak to her directly about any questions and have to go through email or MA which can take several steps to get answers. Her front desk staff is horrible, not very friendly or helpful, including the office manager. It is very difficult to get a hold of someone to talk to or schedule an appointment. I had her for my first baby, was not told Dr. Heintges may not be delivering my baby, (depends on day of delivery) and had every doctor in the practice see me each day of my hospitalization. It would have been good to get to meet them prior to my delivery. I have had great physicians in the past and was not very pleased with the level of care and attention this office gives you especially during pregnancy.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Michelle L Heintges accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle L Heintges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.