Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Henderson MD
Dr. Michelle Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheat Ridge, CO, with other offices in Lone Tree, CO and Rawlins, WY . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Michelle Henderson has 3 locations
8500 Park Meadows Dr Ste 100
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Dr. Michelle Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michelle Henderson has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Henderson - Posted on September 29th, 2017
Excellent surgical results and personal service.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Henderson - Posted on March 7th, 2017
I am 75 years old. In 2010, I had 2 hips replaced by Dr. Henderson. I had absolutely no side effects or pain following my surgeries. Today 7 years later, I am pain free and can walk as well as ever. And I still ride my 600 cc Ninja motorcycle. Dr. H and her staff prayed with me and my wife before each procedure and prayed with me in the hospital afterward. I highly recommend her and would engage her services in the future if needed.
BEWARE! Should have her license revoked! Botched surgery & skipped town! Caused MAJOR damage!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Henderson - Posted on April 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Henderson - Posted on June 27th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Henderson - Posted on June 20th, 2011
Dr. Henderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Michelle Henderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michelle Henderson, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Wheat Ridge, CO, in this video.
Dr. Michelle Henderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.