Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle L Juneau has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michelle L Juneau has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Michelle L Juneau has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I have been under the treatment of dermatologists for the treatment of BASEL CELL cancers since 2003. Throughout that period I have had to change dermatologist due to insurance changes. Dr. Juneau's practice seems to be more interested in cosmetic than in actual health care. She claimed to perform procedures that were not performed. I know they were not performed because I have been through the drill many times in the past. She did not perform a detailed skin exam. She quickly got me out the door and billed the insurance $433.50. If you have a skin condition that is a health hazard I do not recommend seeing this practice. If you are looking to spend a lot of money to look good she will really fix you up.
Everything about my visit was very satisfactory. I found Dr. Juneau very professional, friendly and most of all concerned about my complaint. I am aware of how busy doctors are because they have no way of knowing what each patient's complaint is going to be and how much time it is going to take with each one. She gave me all the time I needed and answered all my concerns. I recommend here to my friends.
There was over a 30 minute wait before I was called in, and then another 15 minutes till the dr came in. It was a whirlwind and before I knew it, she was gone. Surprised she didnt exam my skin up close. Just told her what I had been doing and she prescribed some pills and potions, conveniently expensive ones she sells and told me to come back in a couple months. She was nice but it felt extremely fake. Ive been to many dermatologists and expect them to look at my skin to diagnose it. She did none of that so she couldn't have been able to tell with certainty whats going on since previous dermatologists have given me different diagnoses. THen to try to upsell me on products I can buy online for a fraction of the cost. Just felt like I was on a conveyer belt. I will give her the benefit of the doubt and see if theres any change, but considering she told me to use a product I found online on my own, Im kinda not too keen. Also they tell you to pay for parking but you could find free street parking. Of course, the wait in the office led to higher parking costs.
13 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Michelle L Juneau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michelle L Juneau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.