Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michelle A Marine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Marin delivered my baby girl, being my first baby, giving birth was very difficult, I was in labor for about 15 hrs. Dr. Marin was by my side and Only left the room occationally. She was very patient with me and was not quick to rush me to the OR for a Csection, I was terrified I would have to get one but, Dr. Marine made sure my baby and I were safe and made sure I had a natural delivery of my preciousr daughter. So I've heard Dr. Only come in at the time of delivery...overall Dr. Marin has been an exeptionall OBGYNFrom reading some of the reviews, some people want to find comfort in their dr.'s I like to find accurate an educated answers to my issues when I go see my OB
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Michelle A Marine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Womans Place For Health Inc, 77 Rolling Oaks Dr Ste 306, Thousand Oaks, CA
Dr. Michelle A Marine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.