Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Miguel Ordonez MD, APRN
Miguel Ordonez, MD, APRN is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Spokane Valley, WA and Spokane, WA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Miguel Ordonez has 4 locations
6550 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030
1415 N Houk Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
910 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
12409 E Mission Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Miguel Ordonez has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Miguel Ordonez has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Methodist Academic Medicine Associates
Miguel Ordonez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Miguel Ordonez's office for more information.
6550 Fannin St Houston, TX : (713) 441-0006
1415 N Houk Rd Spokane Valley, WA 99216
910 W 5th Ave Spokane, WA 99204
12409 E Mission Ave Spokane Valley, WA 99216
Locations & Directions
Miguel Ordonez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.