Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Millie A Behera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Millie A Behera has the following 16 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Women's Health
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Millie A Behera has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 111
My experience with Dr. Behera and Bloom was the best experience I've ever had with any doctor. Dr. Behera is incredibly brilliant, kind, and sensitive in a field that is very emotional for the patients. The staff was always attentive and responsive to questions and really made me feel like I was important to them. After over a year of visits and treatment for PCOS at Bloom, my husband and I went through IVF and are thrilled to be expecting our first baby. I recommend this office and Dr. Behera to everyone looking for fertility care.
I worked with the amazing staff at Bloom for the past year, through troubles with PCOS to eventually becoming pregnant with my twins. The staff, the nurses, and Dr. Behera herself are beyond incredible. This place felt like family. Dr. Behera is extremely knowledgable, supportive and diligent in her patient care. I always trusted her guidance and am thrilled with the results she provided to me and my husband. Fertility troubles can be hard enough to deal with, we shouldn't have to also worry about our medical care or if we are getting the best options. I never felt anything other than fully confident when working with the team at Bloom. They made this process so rewarding and enjoyable along the way.
I loved Dr. Behera and her team. She is so kind and gentle. She really makes you feel at home and understand the process. It can be scary when you are not sure of what to expect. She will take the time and really tell you anything and everything you want to know. I recommended her to a friend and she LOVES her also. Thank you Dr. Behera.
Dr. Behera and her staff are AMAZING! I was always greeted with a smile. My questions and concerns were always patiently answered and the quality of care received was the best of my life. By my graduation from her care, it felt like leaving family not just a doctors office. I recommend Dr. Behera and the Bloom Institute whole heartedly to anyone having fertility issues!
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Millie A Behera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBloom Reproductive Institute, 8415 N Pima Rd Ste 290, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Millie A Behera in this video.
Dr. Millie A Behera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.