Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Milton I Gedallovich has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Milton I Gedallovich has the following 11 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Milton I Gedallovich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
The worst customer service, had to wait for a long time. The physician assistant was very nice. I was scheduled for a colonoscopy, they did not give me specific instructions, when I called the office, the lady said that the hospital will call me and I could ask my questions. I asked how much do I have to pay, since at this moment I cannot afford to get another medical bill, (this was a routine exam, did not have any symptoms) "she said nothing, everything is covered by the insurance". To my surprise I got a bill for $2060 dollars from the hospital. These people only care about their money. The manager, said "the insurance paid us". With them, you need to study medical billing in order to really know, what they mean when they said ""the insurance cover everything". When I complained to the doctor the day of the test regarding the lack of customer service in general, his response was give me names a dates, otherwise I cannot do nothing, he couldn't care less. Never again will go to that office!!!!!
I've been to both offices and if you ask me, the one in Memorial Regional on Park Rd 6th floor has the pretty lady at the front desk with the better manners. The office in Flamingo with all these spanish speaking women talking at the same time sounds like a bunch of angry old birds- had it not been for the Doc, I would've left.
Doctor Gaedalovich is very good and knowledgeable one, I heard he saved lots a life.About the staff, they are somewhat friendly when you go to the office but when the doctor give you a test to do,forget about it .On the phone they act like they do not care and you have to keep calling several time till the issue is solved.
Dr. Gedallovich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Miami Health System
Dr. Milton I Gedallovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology And Hepatology Associates Of South Florida, 603 N Flamingo Rd Ste 258, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Milton I Gedallovich in this video.
Dr. Milton I Gedallovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.