Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mitchell N Kotler
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kotler is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler has the following 23 expertise
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Urethral Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Fistula
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Retention
- Bladder Issues
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Dr. Kotler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDelaware Valley Urology, 17 W Red Bank Ave Ste 303, Woodbury, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mitchell N Kotler, MD - Urology in Woodbury, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Mitchell N Kotler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.