Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mobolaji M Odelowo has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Spinal Fractures
- Varicose Veins
- Bone Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
Showing 5 of 6
Had appt for procedure that I prepared for only to be called the morining of and told I'd been cancelled I already had the procedure 2 mos. ago. I talked to the nurse last wk and asked her what was being done this time and she gave me a detailed descript from the computer She didn't get that the procedure had been done??? The receptionist called to confirm appt. No one has apologized for the inconvenience and frankly the way that office is run is SCARY!!
I am very pleased with my Dr. Odelowo. I'm surprised hardly anyone is saying anything about this Doctor. It doesn't take that much effort to say nice things about him. He is just naturally a nice person and I can say he is a very nice person. I've only seen him twice and I have found he is very confident in himself and he makes me have confidence in him and I feel good about myself. Also, his receptionist, Jennifer , is very nice and helpful.
The doctor was running a little behind from surgery but the staff kept me informed and when he showed up, he explained my problem and the upcoming procedure and risks very thouroghly, his staff was very nice and helpful except for the ultrasound technician, she was old and mean. The medical assistant was very nice and answered all of my questions when I called in before and after the procedure.
23 Years Experience
University Of Ilorin
Graduated in 1995
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Mobolaji M Odelowo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndovascular And Interventional Associates, 100 Medical Center Blvd Ste 118, Conroe, TX
Dr. Mobolaji M Odelowo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conroe, TX.