Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia
Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Apple Valley, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ahmadinia is affiliated with Victor Valley Global Medical Center and Desert Valley Hospital. Dr. Ahmadinia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 58
I came to Dr Ahmadinia because my cousin had her two daughters with him and then I came to him last year for my pregnancy (unfortunately didn't make it) but he has been very supportive ever since he did my D&C. I would recommend him anytime to anyone. My two sisters are now gong with him and I will be going back in a few months for a new pregnancy. By far the best OB/GYN!
He is the only OBGYN I will see. Best OBGYN ever! He is knowledgeable, courteous, and makes his patients feel comfortable. I had a baby delivered by him and he delivered my baby at ease and spoke kindly to me during the whole delivery. His staff is also very nice and professional. I am absolutely grateful to have found a great baby doctor.
I would say stay far away. Worst doctor I've ever been to by far. It is hard to find good care in the high desert. His office is always running behind, I don't think he even has an RN working for him at all. The office girls are always rude and unhelpful. He thinks if you get cervical cancer the entire cervix must be removed. This is not true! He thinks that if you don't respond to one migraine medication then you have schizophrenia. Very lazy doctor, unhelpful. I am a nurse myself and if I ever treated patients they way his staff his did I know I'd get fired. At a legitimate medical facility, anyway. I did not trust this doctor, nor do I feel he has his patient's best interests at heart.
I came in as a new patient, transfered from another dr at 22 weeks intomy pregnancy. I explained everything prior to getting an appointment and upon arrival waited almost 2 hrs to be told the dr refuses to see me as a patient because of a small possibility I will be delivering else where. They wanted me to pay a delivery charge into my payment plan. When I stated I may be delivering elsewhere since I work 45 minutes away I was told by his employee he wishes to not see me as a patient. I than get a severe nose bleed from stress. He (the Dr.) does not see if I am ok, it is the billing lady and front desk come to check on me. Than I am told to be taken out the back way (to avoid a scene).I was appauld by the behavior a this Dr. How can I pay for a service of delivering my child if he in fact has not yet delivered me. I offered to pay for all my visits before being seen. I was still denied. I have requested my medical records that have been sent to their house from my previous provider and it has been over a week and the office staff has still not given them to me. I explained I need them to be seen by another doctor and time is of the essence since I have not been seen by a doctor for almost 2 months now. I have yet not received MY medical records. Also, when they did request my medical records the put a wrong fax number to be sent to and now some other place has all my personal medical information. Completely unprofessional and unethical. I was also told I can drink my closed bottle of water with e, I mist throw it out. I am pregnant and the temperature outside was over 100 degrees.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ahmadinia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMOHAMMAD AHMADINIA MD, 18112 US Highway 18 Ste 101, Apple Valley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Apple Valley, CA, in this video.
Dr. Mohammad R Ahmadinia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.