- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mohammad H Razavi has 2 locations
Dr. Mohammad H Razavi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mohammad H Razavi has the following 20 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Liver Diseases
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018, 2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mohammad H Razavi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mohammad H Razavi