Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammed M Ali
Dr. Mohammed M Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Forest, CA, with another office in Irvine, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Kaweah Delta Medical Center and Tulare Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ali has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammed M Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mohammed M Ali has the following 10 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Chelation Therapy
- Holistic Health
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
Dr. Mohammed M Ali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
How does he keep his medical license?! I've complained to my insurance company about him. This office is horrible....unless you want to buy weight loss supplements from him.
Dr. Ali doesn't even deserve 1 star. He is very rude and very defensive and doesn't take responsibility for his mistakes. He finds a way to blame the patient. He rushes to get the patient in and out so that he can see the next one. He brags that he has more than 1000 patients. He tries to sell his vitamin supplements (which are very expensive) for any illness you may have. There have been times his office has called me to come in for results from a test. When I see the doctor he asks why I'm there. I tell him the office called regarding my results and he still doesn't know what I'm talking about. In my opinion, Dr. Ali thinks he's God and that he is the only doctor who can help me. None of my family members like him either. It's time to find a real doctor.
The staff at this office is HORRIBLE. They act as though you are inconveniencing them to do their job. They are rude, careless, and make mistakes. I have sat in the waiting room for over an hour and watched them forget people on hold. Not know answers and make them up and they generally don't care. All my family has tried to make appointments and after several bad visits stated they are going to change doctors they were told "ok". They are unprofessional and lazy. If I could give negative stars I would. One star is still too much.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Chittagong Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Mohammed M Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mohammed M Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Forest, CA.