Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moises A Virelles
Dr. Moises A Virelles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Virelles is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center and Bethesda Heart Hospital. Dr. Virelles has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Moises A Virelles has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Virelles put me at ease instantly. He treated me with respect, was fully attentive, explained my procedure and options in great detail and answered my questions in a professional and caring way. He is straight forward and possesses a calming and confident demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Virelles and would definitely seek his professional expertise if needed in the future for myself or my family.
Dr. V has been my obgyn for 17 years, saw me through infertility issues, two pregnancies/births, and one miscarriage. Comprehensively knows my Feminine health better than any doctor I I have ever gone to in my life. He is compassionate warm and very supportive and I am very glad that he is my doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent obgyn.
Dr. Virelles is a wonderful doctor. I have been with Dr. V for over 20 years. He helped me through the loss of a pregnancy, two full term and high risk pregnancies, a bladder lift and a hysterectomy. He is thorough, listens well, and addresses your concerns. He's never in a rush to scoot you out the door either. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new GYN, make the appointment now.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Virelles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Moises A Virelles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute For Womens Health And Body, 1395 S State Road 7 Ste 450, Wellington, FL
Dr. Moises A Virelles is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wellington, FL.