The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr MD
Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr has 3 locations
519 US Route 1 Unit 2
York, ME 03909
155 Borthwick Ave Ste 201W
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr - Posted on October 10th, 2014
I recently had the good fortune of selecting Dr Chartier as my Dermatologist. On my first visit I was given a full body scan and a questionable mole was discovered. During the visit she removed the mole. A complete outline was given as to what would transpire with the section removed. Within a week Dr Chartier's office called to inform me that I would have to have additional tissue removed to be assured that all of the area infected was clear. During my second visit Dr Chartier was informative as to what type of cancer we were dealing with and outlined what would comprise the in office surgery. She was caring, sensitive, and discussed the step by step procedure as it was being performed. She personally called me at home the evening of the surgery to check on my condition. I cannot cast enough accolades to describe this Dr. Best I have seen in many years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr - Posted on October 7th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr - Posted on September 26th, 2014
Very good Dr. !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr - Posted on September 16th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr - Posted on July 10th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr, MD - Dermatology in York, ME, in this video.
Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near York, ME.