Get the facts about diabetes, including the difference between type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Molly H Harrington MD
Dr. Molly H Harrington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, NH. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
Dr. Molly H Harrington has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Molly H Harrington has the following 2 expertise
- Thyroid Cancer
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly H Harrington - Posted on March 26th, 2019
Our daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 when she was 10 years old and was assigned to the care of a local endocrinologist. At 12 she asked if she could fire her endocrinologist and find a new one. We did not have an issue with her request as We also found his manner to be a bit condescending. Together we researched potential pediatric endocrinologists within our coverage area and chose Dr. Harrington based upon her patients comments. On our first visit, our daughter leaned over and whispered with wide eyes, “she is kinda like Tinkerbell”. Almost 5 years later, our daughter is almost 17 now, we could not be happier with her care for our daughter. To the point we drive 3 hours each way to see Dr. Harrington for our daughters biannual checkups. Her energy and passion for care is infectious and our daughter went from dreading her visits to looking forward to the days adventure. I can not speak highly enough on the impact Dr. Harrington has and continues to have for the care of our daughter.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly H Harrington - Posted on March 29th, 2016
wonderful, caring Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Molly H Harrington - Posted on September 19th, 2011
Dr Harrington was assigned to my sons case when he was diagnosed with Addisions disease. To say se went above and beyond the call of duty would be putting it mildly. She took an active role in his life, helped him return to sports, and explained Addisons in detail to the family so we could support him.
20 Years Experience
- State University Of New York Buffalo Ny
Dr. Molly H Harrington Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWENTWORTH DOUGLASS HOSPITAL, 789 Central Ave, Dover, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Molly H Harrington, MD in Dover, NH, in this video.
Dr. Molly H Harrington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.