3.6

Another physician that doesn’t care

He left a good first impression, asked questions, listened and took his time. After that, I had about 3 follow up visits and he never seemed to listen to my concerns. He’s in an out of the consultation room in like 2 minutes. God forbid you have an opinion of your own, he will give you attitude. Nearly threw a referral at me because he was opposed to it but I insisted. Horrible physician that should just retire at this point because he doesn’t not truly care about his patients.

Excellent

Very professional and friendly. He cares for his patients. Office staff great.

NYC

This Doctor lacks professionalism. Our organization requested a clarification for a Federal FMLA form, and he returned our fax cover sheet with "Stop wasting my time" written in big letters. It was totally disrespectful, rude and unprofessional. For a person to be in the profession he is in; where patients, companies and other medical professional are constantly requesting information this is a totally incompetent response. I called the practice to make a verbal complaint, and was told he is the owner of the practice. What example is he showing his employees? We are not patients

Best Doctors Visit I've ever had

The staff is very friendly the over all energy at this place feels great, I wasn't left waiting hours to be seen. The Doctor and his nurses are also very friendly and humorous and very easy to talk to. I will continue to come to this place.

WORST DOCTOR EVER! You tell a patient only tell me about 1 problem from now on. You tell a patient that you won't fax over their medical record to another doctor. You tell a patient that they have to come into the office in person and either pay 15 dollars for THEIR OWN MEDICAL RECORD or they don't get it and its as simple as that. You constantly talk over the patient and don't give them a chance to speak. You then tell the patient it's their call and your busy and you have patients to see and then proceed to HANG UP THE PHONE ON THEM????! HOW DOES THIS DOCTOR STILL HAVE THEIR MEDICAL LICENSE???? THE ONLY REASON I GAVE ONE STAR WAS SO THAT I COULD SUBMIT THIS REVIEW!

Nothing to add

going to miss him

Dr. Ezratty has been my Dr. for many years. He's always been pleasant and courteous as well as professional and helpful. The only reason he is no longer my doctor is because I moved to another state. I will surely miss his good nature and how he made me comfortable no matter the reason I'm visiting him.

Dr. Monte Ezratty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.