The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moses K Albert has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Moses K Albert has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Moses K Albert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Moses and Rachael are excellent physicians but their service is shadowed with front desk Staff unable to be responsive and answer simple questions on the phone and in person, called twice was told my call would be returned!,,, still waiting In addition was told that Dr. Moses does not have an emergency contact number after hours, patients must call "911" Most physicians have after hours emergency contact numbers.
He's perhaps the most arrogant doctor of any kind I've ever met. He demonstrated no empathy of any kind for my daughter's condition, and his comments bordered on abusing. Avoid this guy like the plague - there are plenty of other dermatologists in metro DC that aren't insulting and rude.
I waited for over an hour to see him. I read reviews that spoke highly of his practice. The reviewers are correct when they say his bedside manner is curt and dismissive. I didn't feel that I had a thorough exam and I come from a family with a history of skin cancer. My family members tell me their exams lasted 30 minutes. Mine - 7 minutes at best. I was given the impression that he was in a rush to get me in and out. His staff is *snippy* and are also in a rush to get you moved out. Compared to other doctor's I've gone to, I was a little unnerved. Left more confused than when I went. Only got a few of my questions answers. Thanks goodness for the World Wide Web.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Moses K Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates Of Wisconsin Sc, 3020 Hamaker Ct Ste 504, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Moses K Albert in this video.
Dr. Moses K Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.