Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera has 2 locations
7401 Main St
Houston, TX 77030
Book Online Now
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera has the following 6 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Sports Medicine
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera - Posted on May 27th, 2018
I injured me knee and Fondren directed me to make an appointment with him. I had a very large abrasion on my injured knee which he did not even bother to look at, only the X-rays. He did not go over the X-ray with me, called in a prescription for something I did not even want and prescribed a knee device I could not even wear because of the large abrasion on my knee. A total waist of time and money to see him. A very bad patient experience because he did not help me whatsoever and I had to seek help elsewhere for an injury that took a year and wound treatment to recover from.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera - Posted on February 23rd, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Gombera through another physician in the practice and he has been fabulous. Dr. Gombera really took the time to explain everything from test results to the surgery plan in depth and answered questions thoroughly. Both he and his assistant were awesome with getting scans approved as well as surgery with my insurance. They kept me updated every step of the way and communicated everything. Highly recommend Dr. Gombera!
10 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mufaddal M Gombera is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.