• 3rd Party Reviews

7 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Myla Bennett?

Calming Manner

During the procedure, she was so helpful and calming and made all go so nicely. when there was discomfort she handled it immediately. I would go back to her and recommend her in a heartbeat

love love love!!!!

My experience at Ederra Bella has been absolutely wonderful!!! Dr. Myla and her staff has been such a blessing in my life . I am so happy I found Ederra Bella .

I am so glad I chose Myla and her team!

My experience since day 1 was awesome. I was told exactly what to expect and how everything was going to be. When I tell you I scared myself from all the videos and things found online about liposuction. I have been fine since I got off the surgery table. I can not believe how everything went. It was just an amazing experience. Everyone was so informed and took care of me every step of the way. Thanks Dr. Myla Bennett for an awesome outcome already. And also special thanks to Kristen and Mo!

this experience has been amazing.

throughout this experience i have had phone calls to stay updated with me and reminders about appointments. smiles from everyone when from the moment i walk in to the moment i walk out. friendly conversations from each of the employees. they make me feel like i'm an equal not just a customer.

It has been a great experience!

Dr. Myla and staff have been great! I have seen a major change in my back, side and stomach. I am loving my new body and slowly but surely growing into more and more each day. I appreciate the prompt service and never waiting for a long period of time. Dr Myla and staff are very respectful, professional and provide a great experience.

Excellent

Dr. Myla and her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about their services and products. I have entrusted my body and skin to her and her staff. Thanks Dr. Myla, Mo and Jess!!! Great team

Dr. Myla is awesome!!!!

Dr. Myla has to be the most genuine, honest and knowlegeable doctor I have met for a service in a long time. Her level of communication with the patients as well as the genuine concern is unmatched. I had concerns she addressed those and others to help me on journey to beautiful skin. I will be seeing her again soon.

great

little nervous my first visit but service & hospitality made me feel great like i been coming for years which i will continue to do.

Ms.

I have flown from Cleveland Ohio to secure services from Dr. Myla Bennett on two occassions....My expected outcome was fabulous and I refer clients to her on a daily basis.

It is a very nice Clean! place. I like the atmosphere, very positive and friendly.

It was a positive experience I'm very glad I came.

She is great very helpful and informative and goes over options with you to decided whats best for your skin.

you will want to come back time and time again.

love this place. staff is very friendly. Dr. Bennett is very sweet and knows her stuff. she helped me find something to treat my skin.