Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Myriam Langer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I had seen at least four other doctors over a period of years before going to see Dr. Langer. Within moments, I was at ease and sharing the medical issue I was suffering. She immediately gave me her professional opinion (which coincided with what I believed it might be) and reassured me that it would respond to treatment. It did! Unbelievable. I only wish I had found her years ago. She is kind, soft-spoken yet assertive, has a gentle sense of humor, and wonderful bedside manner. Like others, I'd love for her to be my primary care physician! So grateful.
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Langer. I went to her by just picking a name out of a book and that was the best random choice I made. She is all the good things people have said about her and more. She delivered my first son and a year latter I had my second so I had her deliver him as well at a different hospital. It is rare I come across a Dr. who is truly a blessing to know.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Myriam Langer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOld Hook Medical Associates, 452 Old Hook Rd, Emerson, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Myriam Langer in this video.
Dr. Myriam Langer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Emerson, NJ.