- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Namrata J Shah MD
Dr. Namrata J Shah, MD is a doctor primarily located in South Plainfield, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton and Saint Peters University Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Namrata J Shah has 2 locations
Dr. Namrata J Shah has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Namrata J Shah has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Namrata J Shah Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3000 Hadley Rd Ste 2C South Plainfield , NJ 07080
- 277 George St New Brunswick , NJ : (732) 235-6700
More about Dr. Namrata J Shah
Dr. Shah works in South Plainfield, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton and Saint Peters University Hospital.